- Arts & Entertainment
- All Stories
Deccan Chargers reveals details of ownership
New Delhi, April 15, 2010
As the controversy over the composition of the consortium that won the franchise for the Indian Premier League (IPL) Kochi team continued to rage, another team, the Deccan Chargers, today made a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, giving details about it ownership.
The filing by Deccan Chronicle Holdings Ltd said the franchisee, Deccan Chargers, was owned by Deccan Chargers Sporting Ventures Limited, a 100 per cent wholly owned subsidiary of Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited.
According to the filing, the Board of Directors of Deccan Chargers Sporting Ventures Limited has Mr V Shankar as its Chairman and Mr T. Venkattram Reddy, Mr P.K. Iyer, Mr N Krishnan, Mr M. Sukumar Reddy and Mr G. Kumar as Directors.
- Tharoor denies any financial benefit from IPL Kochi team - April 13, 2010
- IPL Governing Council to meet to discuss Kochi team controversy - April 13, 2010
- PM says will get facts on Tharoor controversy on return home - April 14, 2010
- Tharoor says no plan to resign over IPL Kochi team controversy - April 14, 2010
- Gujarat Home Minister denies Narendra Modi involved in IPL saga - April 15, 2010
- Sunanda gives up stake in IPL Kochi, Tharoor meets PM to explain his role - April 18, 2010