- Arts & Entertainment
- All Stories
Noida, January 9, 2020
A fire broke out at an Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospital in Sector 24 here on Thursday. Patients and doctors were seen being taken out in a dizzy state.
"We received a call at 9.40 a.m. about the fire at the ESIC Hospital," a Noida fire official told IANS. There was a large crowd of people gathered outside the hospital as rescue operations were underway.
The fire occurred in a battery in the basement of the seven-storey hospital building, the official said.
Five fire tenders were rushed to the spot, officials added.