<p>Chennai, March 26, 2019</p>.<div>Six persons died of asphyxiation near here on Tuesday within minutes after inhaling toxic gas that emanated from a septic tank, police said.</div>.<div>According to the police, Krishnamurthy in Sriperumbudur town engaged a truck to clear the septic tank.</div>.<div>But Krishnamurthy slipped into the tank. Hearing his shouts, one of his sons tried to help him but he too died.</div>.<div>Krishnamurthy's other son and then three others who tried to rescue the man died after inhaling the toxic gas.</div>.<div>IANS</div>.<p><span style="font-size: 14px;">(Our News Desk can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org)</span></p>. Did you like this story? .<a href="https://www.instamojo.com/netindian/support-netindian/">Make a donation</a>. and help us to serve you better.